What We Offer
CIPSRT will engage in, and indirectly facilitate, knowledge translation, mobilization, and synthesis by:
- Demonstrating through the Prevalence Survey results, how broad and deep the mental health suffering is amongst PSP.
- Continuing ongoing public awareness efforts with government stakeholders.
- Collecting existing data, synthesizing and publishing data and making it available to greatest number of people at the lowest cost.
- Developing educational materials and training programs for PSP, for PSP leaders at all levels, and for the next generation of clinical psychologists, and making it available to greatest number of people at the lowest cost.
- Developing standardized policies, programs, and processes to facilitate cross sector knowledge sharing and collaboration.