News & Events
October 21, 2021
Virtual Town Hall: Exploring Job-Related Burnout and What it Means for Public Safety Personnel
November 18, 2021
Date & Time: Nov 18, 2021 11:00 AM CST, 12:00 PM EST
The goals for this talk are as follows:
- Provide attendees with information about what job-related burnout is and isn’t. This includes an overview of the three main dimensions of burnout.
- Discuss research highlighting the main causes of job-related burnout.
- Discuss research showing the prevalence of job-related burnout and it’s health correlates and outcomes, with an emphasis on physical and mental health.
- Discuss the effectiveness of programs designed to prevent workplace burnout.
- Discuss evidence for mental health interventions designed to reduce workplace burnout in employees.
Presented by: Dr. Donald McCreary