As part of the Government of Canada's Action Plan on Post-traumatic Stress Injuries, we are pleased to let you know that Internet-delivered cognitive behaviour therapy (ICBT) for Public Safety Personnel (PSP) is now available through the PSPNET team.
Please consider checking out PSPNET website for more information. The PSPNET team, led by Dr. Heather Hadjistavropoulos, is currently offering ICBT to PSP:
- who self-report problems with anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress injuries;
- are 18 years of age or older;
- comfortable using and have access to the Internet;
- willing to provide a local medical contact in case of emergencies; and
- live in Saskatchewan (we will offer the course to PSP who reside in Quebec later in 2020).
The ICBT program, called the PSP Wellbeing Course, provides free education and guidance on simple but effective techniques for managing depression, anxiety and/or post-traumatic injuries for PSP.
For more information visit:
or call 306-337-7233
or email firstname.lastname@example.org